Concentrate with crystalline bischofite
Unique Bischofite in its composition with a high salt content and magnesium bromide. It is used in spa treatment and physiotherapy in the CIS. It has anti-inflammatory, regenerative, sedative, antispasmodic, analgesic, regulating metabolism effects.
Tones, nourishes the skin with minerals, strengthens nails. Incredibly effective in problems with the musculoskeletal appliances. It is used for the preparation of the common baths, baths, solutions for compresses, massage. It enhances the effect of hydro-massage, bubble baths.
Out of stock
Concentrate crystal with Bishofit – Unique in its composition, salt with a high content of magnesium and bromine. It is used in sanatorium treatment and physiotherapy throughout the CIS. It has anti-inflammatory, regenerative, sedative, spasmolytic, analgesic, metabolic effects controlling effects. Tones, nourishes the skin with minerals, strengthens the nails. It is incredibly effective for problems with the musculoskeletal system. It is used for making common baths, baths, solutions for compresses, massage. Enhances the effect of hydromassage, pearl baths.
Bishofit is a unique natural remedy that can come to the aid of any diseases of the musculoskeletal system. The fact is that an amazing mineral is the best source of natural magnesium, which is necessary for the spine and joints of every person.
Bischofite for baths: a revolutionary novelty – or a well-forgotten old?
Doctors say: pain in the joints and back is the most common cause of treatment for neurologists. The reasons can be different:
• congenital anomalies, which have an effect already in early childhood;
• age changes that lead to a loss of former flexibility and mobility;
• trauma (fractures, dislocations, distension), requiring long-term rehabilitation;
Significant physical exertion;
• “sedentary” way of life, which often becomes the cause of the violation of posture and, as a result, the appearance of severe pain in the back;
• transferred infectious diseases, which can give complications in the form of arthritis and neuritis.
Bischofite concentrate is used in general, local, including foot baths, as well as in baths. Bischofitnye procedure is an affordable, most economically effective option, which will optimally increase the level of magnesium in the body, enrich the body with other necessary elements, without devastating your wallet. Our product is used in the preparation of a bisphite bath by adding it in the amount specified in the instructions to the water. In addition, many consumers, taking as a basis “Bischofite Concentrate”, create their own additives to the bath, giving components, depending on their immediate needs and desires – oils, herbal tinctures, etc. It is also popular with practicing medical workers, because that baths with bischofite are easy to use and do not require large expenses.
Due to the fact that magnesium enters the body through the skin (transdermally), it is quickly absorbed, thus increasing the level of magnesium in the body. This effect contributes not only to the restoration of the normal level of magnesium in the muscles (and ultimately in the cells throughout the body), but also provides the body with all the benefits associated with high magnesium levels.
The use of the “Bischofite Concentrate” dissolved in water simultaneously provides energy to the body and relaxes the muscles. This means that consumers receive natural anesthesia, that is, pain relief in the muscles and joints, deeper, restoring sleep, calming the “nerves”, reducing stress and more well-being. In addition, magnesium bath can be taken every day.
Bischofite Concentrate Apply for –
1. Preparation of bathtubs. 200-300g of salt (3-4 tablespoons) on the bathroom. The water temperature is 37-38 ° C (pleasantly warm, not hot). The procedure time is 15-20 minutes. For a sustainable effect, the bath should be taken every other day for 20 days (10 treatments). Baths are best taken in the evening, before going to bed. The solution for local trays is prepared from the calculation of 1 tbsp. spoon on 1 liter of water.
2. Preparation of solutions for compresses. 1 tbsp. Spoon the salt in 1 liter of water. To get wet gauze (bandage), lightly squeeze and put on the sick joint (the place of a bruise, fracture, on the waist, collar zone, etc.). Wrap the food film. Wrap a scarf or a terry towel. Soak for at least 40 minutes. You can leave for the night. If necessary, put dry heat over the compress (salt pad, ozocerite, paraffin). Effective compresses with Bishofit for bronchitis, colds, pneumonia (as directed by a doctor). In these cases, the compress is superimposed on the neck, chest and back, avoiding the heart area.
3. Massages. Massage should be done on a warm body (in a bath, after a steam bath, after a warming shower). A small amount of salt Concentrate with Bishofit evenly put on the palm, grind and, starting without effort, gradually increasing the pressure, proceed to massage. Particular attention to joints, zones 1-2 cm to the left-right of the spinal column, neck muscles, waist. Lower abdomen, area of the liver. The outer side of the thighs, buttocks. As a prevention of the formation of calluses and corns, it is effective to scrub the foot area of the Bishrophyt salt.
The crystalline concentrate with Bischofite is very simple to use both in a sanatorium and at home – it’s enough to simply add the product to warm water before taking a bath. The procedures are the most important part of sanatorium and health resort rehabilitation in the case of musculoskeletal problems, but they can be taken outside the medical institution.
Manufacturer: PBF RAGS Ltd, Poltava
Composition: concentrated mineral bischofite amide, coconut oil, guar gum tree, glycerin, natural essential oils of juniper, fir and lavender
How to use: Bischofite baths, baths, compression massage. Dosage, time and method, see the description.
Packing: 1 liter in the original container
Shelf life: 3 years
Certificate: TU U 24.5-22524264-002-2002