Amaranth oil seeds
Amaranth oil Ekolyuks unlike other oils, squalene, and contains a special form of vitamin E, which leads to its ability to significantly enhance the tissue regeneration. It has antitumor activity. Apply with autoimmune diseases. The ability to bind cholesterol and prevent the formation of plaque on the walls of blood vessels. Effectively in inflammatory and chronic diseases of the pelvic organs
Amaranth oil Ekolyuks unlike other oils, squalene, and contains a special form of vitamin E, which leads to its ability to significantly enhance the tissue regeneration. It has antitumor activity. Apply with autoimmune diseases. The ability to bind cholesterol and prevent the formation of plaque on the walls of blood vessels. Effectively in inflammatory and chronic diseases of the pelvic organs. Widely used in dermatology.
The most valuable for its beneficial properties amaranth oil is obtained by cold pressed (pressing).
Amaranth oil composition: 70% – mono- and polyunsaturated fatty acids: linoleic (Omega-6), oleic acid (omega-9), linolenic (Omega 3), arachidonic, palmitoleic acid, etc .; 9% – phospholipids (including phosphatidylcholine); 8% -skvalen; 2% – vitamin E; 2% – phytosterols; carotenoids (provitamin A), vitamin D, bile acids, macro- and microelements (potassium, iron, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, copper, etc.).
The healing properties of amaranth oil are largely determined by the presence in its composition of squalene and vitamin E (in a rare, very active form -tokotrienol). Squalene is an important participant in the processes of synthesis of steroid hormones, cholesterol, and vitamin D in the body. Squalene, which is contained in amaranth oil, actively contributes to the saturation of oxygen to tissues and organs, has a strong anti-tumor and anti-cancer effect, greatly increases the human body’s resistance to various viral, fungal, bacterial infections, exposure to radioactive emissions. It prevents the development and spread of malignant tumors. Squalene contributes to the rapid and efficient recovery of damaged skin and mucous membranes of epithelialization. Vitamin E prevents the premature aging of the human body, enhances immunity, has anti-inflammatory effect, has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system (reduces cholesterol in the blood and prevents the formation of blood clots, strengthens the walls of blood vessels and promotes the normalization of blood pressure). It improves the functional state of the musculoskeletal system, beneficial effects on the human reproductive system (spermatogenesis and embryonic development, contributes to the maintenance of normal hormonal balance).
Oil seeds of amaranth it is advisable to apply at:
– Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, gastroduodenitis, colitis, enterocolitis, cholecystitis, cholangitis, holetsistoholangit, pancreatitis, liver steatosis, alcoholic and viral hepatitis, cirrhosis).
– Diseases of the cardiovascular system (hypertension, atherosclerosis, angina, coronary heart disease, varicose veins, stroke, heart attack, inflammatory diseases of the heart and blood vessels: pericarditis, myocarditis, endocarditis, vasculitis, diabetic angiopathy).
– Dermatological diseases and traumatic skin lesions
– Diseases of the mouth and throat (tonsillitis, periodontitis, periodontitis, gingivitis, stomatitis, etc.).
– Obesity and diabetes II-type
-. Gynecological diseases (in the complex treatment of cervical erosion, ovarian cysts, adnexitises, fibroids, vaginitis, cervicitis, endometritis, vaginitis and other diseases of the female reproductive organs Introduction to ration oil supply will amaranth has a beneficial effect on the functional state of the female reproductive system during pregnancy in the premenstrual or menopausal
– Amaranth oil Ekolyuks helps with diseases of the male urogenital system (prostate disease, erectile dysfunction in men, urethritis, inflammation of various kinds).
– Diseases of the nervous system (. The prevention of Alzheimer’s disease, psycho-emotional disorders, headache, and insomnia) is used to improve memory and enhance mental abilities.
– In the complex treatment of oncological diseases. Amaranth oil protects the body from exposure to carcinogens and free radicals. Results in patients undergoing a course of radiation and (or) chemotherapy.
Manufacturer: TM Ekolyuks, Ukraine
Ingredients: Oil of amaranth seeds
How to use: 1 teaspoon 1 time a day for 30 minutes before eating. Do not drink. Do not heat! course of a 15-20 days. Externally – applied to the damaged areas of skin 2-4 times a day. After 10-15 minutes, remove the remnants of oil cloth
Contraindications: individual intolerance, pregnancy, lactation, children under 12 years of age, hepatitis, pancreatitis, cholelithiasis
Packaging: 200 ml
Shelf life: 12 months
Certificate: TU U 10.8-2143821260-001.2013