Pumpkin seed oil
Pumpkin seed oil, thanks to the weight of the curative and restorative properties, is an excellent source because the body needs natural vitamins, macro- and microelements, antibiotic and antioxidants. And when taken regularly will help a person of any age to strengthen your immune system and protecting your body against infectious, allergic and oncological diseases and metabolic disorders. Oil is produced from high-quality environmentally friendly pumpkin seed is cold pressed
Pumpkin seed oil, thanks to the weight of the curative and restorative properties, is an excellent source because the body needs natural vitamins, macro- and microelements, antibiotic and antioxidants. And when taken regularly will help a person of any age to strengthen your immune system and protecting your body against infectious, allergic and oncological diseases and metabolic disorders. Oil is produced from high-quality environmentally friendly pumpkin seed is cold pressed (it is this production technology can save in pumpkin oil a maximum of useful substances).
High nutritional value and a wide range of therapeutic and prophylactic action of pumpkin oil due to its optimally balanced biochemical composition, characterized by a high content of easily digestible vitamins proteins (A, E, F, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, C, P, T, K) macro- and microelements (50) and other necessary human health biologically active substances (plant sterols, phospholipids, flavonoids, chlorophyll etc.).
Part of the pumpkin oil Ekolyuks Vitamin F (polyunsaturated fatty acid complex) includes in itself the most useful for the human body and linoleic linolenic acid (refer to omega-6 and omega-3). This complex has beneficial effects on the cardiovascular, digestive, endocrine and nervous systems, improves the process of fat metabolism, it cleanses the body of harmful substances (toxins, toxins, carcinogens, etc.). It strengthens the immune system and supports normal hormone balance. Due to the presence in the biochemical composition of the oil pumpkin seeds a considerable amount of vitamin A, pumpkin seed oil has beneficial effects on the organs of sight, used in the treatment of all kinds of diseases and traumatic injuries of the skin, and is also widely used in the treatment of erosive and ulcerative lesions of the mucous membranes of internal and external organs. Vitamin E improves the activity of the heart and blood vessels, and also plays a key role in the functioning of the female and male reproductive system (and in particular, this vitamin is essential for a full reproductive function of the human body). Part of the pumpkin oil complex vitamins B (B1, B2, B3, B4, B6, B9) is required for proper operation of the nervous, muscular, cardiovascular and digestive systems, and also as contained in pumpkin vitamin C oil needed natural human body for the synthesis of steroid hormones and other species. In combination with other biochemical components of oil pumpkin Ekolyuks seeds (vitamins A, E, F and G), B vitamins play an active part in strengthening the immune system, the process of hematopoiesis and embryogenesis, improved vision, as well as beneficial effects on skin, hair and nails. Included in the pumpkin oil rare T and K vitamins are necessary for the smooth operation of the urinary and digestive system, as well as for normal blood clotting effective absorption of calcium and bone. Pumpkin seed oil is different from most other edible oils rich enough mineral content (more than 50 macro and micronutrients), leading position in which take zinc, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, iron and selenium. The complex is a part of the pumpkin oil vitamins E, F, group B, zinc and phytosterols, “responsible” for the body’s production of sex hormones, improves the reproductive system functions (normalizes the ovarian cycle and the process of spermatogenesis). For this reason, regular consumption of pumpkin oil is very useful for the prevention and treatment as part of a male and female infertility
Regular consumption of pumpkin oil Ekolyuks very useful in diseases such as:
– Gallstone disease, fatty liver, cholecystitis, holetsistoholangit, biliary dyskinesia, viral hepatitis, alcoholic liver damage when (cirrhosis, alcoholic hepatitis)
– In the complex of antitumor chemotherapy.
– For prevention and in treatment of diseases such as gastritis, esophagitis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcers, colitis, enterocolitis, gastro.
– For constipation and flatulence, due to pronounced antiparasitic properties in the treatment of helminth infections (especially it is effective in the fight against tape worms).
– In the prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis, hypertension, anemia, arrhythmias, coronary heart disease, heart attack, stroke
– For the recovery of the male reproductive organs and improve the work of the excretory system: in the prevention and complex treatment of prostatitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia, erectile dysfunction, kidney diseases, bladder and urethra.
– Pumpkin seed oil helps in the treatment of a number of gynecological diseases (coleitis, cervical erosion, endocervite, breast disease and ovarian and others.).
– In the prevention and complex treatment of various diseases and traumatic injuries of the skin (such as acne, seborrhea, hyperkeratosis, diathesis, urticaria, ringworm, eczema, herpes, psoriasis, burns, cuts, sores, sores, etc..).
Manufacturer: TM Ekolyuks, Ukraine
Ingredients: Pumpkin seed oil
Dosing: 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day
Packaging: 200 ml
Shelf life: 12 months
Certificate: TU U 10.8-2143821260-001.2013