Dietary fiber (dietary fiber)
It’s no secret that the modern human diet has changed – we have ceased to consume foods rich in fiber (dietary fiber). Products such as rye bread, oatmeal and barley, buckwheat, legumes, nuts, cabbage, beets, dried apricots, apples – or completely disappeared from our diet, or present it in very small quantities. But our daily diet should consist of 70 to 80% of products of plant origin.
Dietary fiber (cellulose) – food components that are not digestible by digestive enzymes of the human body, but recyclable useful intestinal microflora. Some sources of dietary fiber concept is defined as the amount of polysaccharides and lignin that are not digested by endogenous secrets of the human gastrointestinal tract. According to many experts, this definition is the most accurate. What are the functions of dietary fiber (fiber) in the body?
1. Fiber provides a sufficient amount of feces and adjusts the speed they move through the intestines, thereby normalizing the bowels. Improves the microflora of the colon, is an excellent material for the colonization of bifidobacteria and lactobacilli, acidosis flora. Intestinal bacteria by consuming fiber, B vitamins produce Fiber, passing through the digestive tract, perfectly absorbs and removes metabolic by-products.
2. Reduces cholesterol by binding the dietary fiber and intestinal bile acids. Therefore, fiber is effective for the prevention of atherosclerosis.
3. The fiber has a choleretic effect. This effect is provided by fiber influence on the overall motility of the digestive tract (mechanical stimulation). Therefore, fiber is useful for all diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, but not in the acute stage.
4. Dietary fiber exerts a hypoglycemic effect, by slowing digestion of starch is reduced hypoglycemic index products.
5. Fiber is effective in the fight against excess weight, food with lots of fat by the body longer to digest and thus a longer period gives a feeling of fullness, and intestinal peristalsis intensified reduce calorie of food eaten.
6. Fiber normalizes metabolism in the body and cleanses the body.
Given today’s fast paced lifestyle foolish to give advice – eat cereal, legumes and rye bread. Although if you have the opportunity, of course eat. Thereby you will ensure delivery of fiber in the body. And if you do not have the time, ability or desire, you can easily compensate for receipt of fiber in the body through the consumption of ready-made forms kletchatok or bran. I invite you to visit our shop section “Functional food” category of fiber and bran.
P.S Today, the diet rich in dietary fiber (fiber and bran), is actively used as one component of the treatment of diabetes, obesity, atherosclerosis, hemorrhoids, diseases of the liver and gall bladder, dysbiosis.
Deficiency of dietary fiber in the diet increases the risk of bowel cancer, dysbiosis. They are an essential component of proper nutrition and, in its importance, is not inferior to other necessary components of food (proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals).
We always care about our customers.
Shop phytopreparations Fitomir.info